How your family dentists in Lakeville, MN, can help your family’s smiles!
Life can be complicated, but at least you can quickly simplify one aspect of your life—with a family dentist, you can make dental care easier for yourself and your family! Drs. Thomas and Rebecca Nomeland at Lake Marion Dental Care in Lakeville, MN, offer a full range of family dentistry services including restorative, cosmetic, and preventive services to keep you and your family smiling!
More about Family Dentistry
There are many benefits to having a family dentist, including how you will enjoy:
- Saving time for you and your family, because you won’t have to drive around to multiple dental offices for different family dental needs. Your family dentist may also see multiple members of your family on the same day, so you won’t have to miss as much time from work to get to appointments!
- Budget-friendly dental care, because your dentist can help you plan out your family’s dental services so there are no surprises to you or your budget.
- Relief from stress, because you will have access to dental services when you need them, which is especially important if you or a family member has a dental emergency. You will see a dentist you know and trust, in surroundings that are familiar to you.
Your family dentist is an expert at treating all ages in your household. For example:
- If you have a young child, your family dentist can provide the all-important first visit, along with preventive services such as x-rays, fluoride treatments, and professional cleanings.
- For an older child, your family dentist can provide dental sealants to protect against tooth decay, along with other preventive and restorative services your child needs.
- For adults and seniors, your family dentist can provide restorative services, tooth replacement options, and cosmetic dentistry services, to keep smiles healthy and beautiful.
Interested? Give us a Call!
You need to discover the benefits of having a family dentist. To get started, just call Drs. Thomas and Rebecca Nomeland at Lake Marion Dental Care in Lakeville, Minnesota. Dial (952) 985-8885 today!